Shareتأثير السوشال ميديا على الشركات – تجاهل العميل والمنتجات عديمة الجودة قد تضر سمعة الشركة حول العالم بوجود وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي – أعرف كيف تخاطب عميلك في السوشال ميديا – خاطب عميلك كإنسان في وسائل التواصل الإجتماعي وليس كعميل ،، أعرف عميلك لانه اكثر معرفة وذكاء – سلوك المستهلك – في حديث د. طلال المغربي
Share فكرة مبادرة لقاء الخميس هي سلسلة من المبادرات الأسبوعية المتنقلة بين المدن في كل دولة مشاركة في اللقاء، تهدف لنشر ثقافة النجاح و الإنجاز والتحفيز لترك الأثر الإيجابي من خلال إقامة لقاءات في يوم الخميس ويكون روادها أبرز الناجحين و المؤثرين في كل منطقة وفي كل مجال، ليروي كل ناجح فيه عن قصة نجاحه
Share بقالة صغير في غرب لندن في احد الأحياء هلينفتون وفِي موقع متميز على شارع عام تخدم أهل الحي لمدة اكثر من ١١ سنه وقريبه من مدرسة ابتدائي ومدرسة ثانوي وبجانبها محطة باص وعلى بعد أمتار مستشفى هلينفتون الحكومي التي تعتبر ذات السعة الكبيرة. المكان استراتيجي وكما يقال في تخصص Retail Management و التسويق
أوباما يؤمن بأفكاره ويكتبها للمستقبل ويريد حمايتها لتكون قاعدة لانطلاق أبحاث مستقبلية، لذلك نشرها في مجلات أكاديمية
Shareد. طلال المغربي – لندن باراك أوباما خريج علوم سياسية من جامعة كولومبيا في نيويورك عام 1983م وقانون مع مرتبة الشرف من جامعة هارفارد الشهيرة عام 1991م، التي انضم اليها عام 1988م وبعدها بعام تقابل مع بروفيسور القانون Laurence Tribe الذي اعجب بنقاشاته وطرحة ووافق على انضمامه لفريق Laurence Tribe البحثي بالجامعة. تميز باراك العلمي
Dr. Talal A. Al-maghrabi (BSc, MBA, PhD, MCIM, AHEA)
Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM)
Associate of the Higher Education Academy (AHEA)
Member of Academy of Marketing (MAM)
Member of British Academy of Management (BAM)
Member of International Training and Development Academy (ITDA)
Member of American Marketing Association (AMA)
Member of Centre for Research in Marketing (CREAM)
With more than 25 years’ experience in USA and UK that provided me with a vast knowledge base and global network of business connections and working relationships. Dr. Almaghrabi is an entrepreneurial-minded and Pracademic with both commercial and academic active professional practitioners. Extensive experience in Expanding the Business Opportunity between UK and the GCC, Sport Marketing and Fan Engagement Technology, Understanding business and cultural knowledge of UK and GCC, Social Enterprise, University, College, and School Strategies. Dr. Almaghrabi is the winner of the UK Entrepreneur Alumni Award 2017. He is a Chartered Marketer and an active member of the Saudi British Society, Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM), Associate of the Higher Education Academy (AHEA), Member of Academy of Marketing (MAM), Member of British Academy of Management (BAM), and Member of the Saudi Journalists in UK. Dr. Almaghrabi is an interactive and networker with close relation with UK Embassy in Saudi and Saudi Embassy in UK, Saudi British Business Group, Arab British Chamber of Commerce, UK entrepreneurs and Universities business transformation units. Dr. Almaghrabi was the VP of the Executive Committee and Director of the Start-up Saudi Arabia Forum (4-6 Nov 2017), at Ritz Carlton Jeddah. He is the Chair of the Saudi-British Marketing and Management Association (SBMMA), Founder of the UK Marketing and Communication Academy (MarCom Academy) and Director of International Training and Development Academy (ITDA), UK, He holds a PhD in Marketing, e-commerce from Brunel University, UK, MBA in Marketing and Information System from Kent State University, USA, and BSc in Aeronautics from Saint Louis University, USA. Additionally, he holds Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education from Brunel University. He worked with Saudi Arabian Airlines in the Marketing and Loyalty Department, Director of Career Centre in the College of Business Administration (CBA), and lecturer at Brunel university. He has been engaged in many publication and conferences journeys, which many of them were a successful story and experience on its own.
· Networking with Business Communication Skills
· Board Management
· Business planning
· Business Cultural Knowledge
· Innovative Ideas
- International Journal of Marketing and Management Academy (IJMMA) “TTF and TAM in Online Shopping: An Integrated Model”, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 106-125 (Samia Al-Mehmadi and Talal Al-Maghrabi), http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/TTF-and-TAM-in-Online-Shopping-An-Integrated-Model.pdf
- International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management (IJRDM) “What Drives Consumers’ Continuance Intention to E-Shopping? Conceptual Framework and Managerial Implications in The Case off Saudi Arabia”, Vol. 39, No. 12, Authors (Talal Al-maghrabi, ITDA and Charles Dennis, University of Lincoln), http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/what_drives.pdf
- Journal of Enterprise Information Management (JEIM) “Antecedents of Continuance Intention to e-Shop: the Case of Saudi Arabia”, Vol. 24 Iss: 1, pp.85 – 111, 2011, Authors (Talal Al-maghrabi, Charles Dennis, Brunel University & Sue Vaux Halliday, University of Surrey), http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/antecedents-of-continuance-intentions-towards-e-shopping-the-case-of-saudi-arabia.pdf
- International Journal of Customer Relationship Marketing and Management (IJCRMM) “The Factors Driving Online Shopping in Saudi Arabia: Regional and Behavioural Differences among Women” Vol. 1, Issue 2, 2010, Authors (Talal Al-maghrabi & Charles Dennis), http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/The-Factors-Driving-Continuance-Online-Shopping-in-Saudi-Arabia.pdf
- International Journal of Business Science & Applied Management (IJBSAM) “Driving Online Shopping: Spending and Behavioural Differences among Women in Saudi Arabia” Vol. 5, Issue 1, 2010, Authors (Talal Al-maghrabi & Charles Dennis), http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/The-Factors-Driving-Online-Shopping-in-Saudi-Arabia-Regional-and-Behavioural-Differences-among-Women.pdf
- International Journal of Business Information Systems (IJBIS), Special Issue [Web Services and e Commerce] “The Driving Factors of Continuance Online Shopping: Gender Differences in Behaviour among students in Saudi Arabia”, 9, Issue 4, 2012, Authors (Talal Al-maghrabi & Charles Dennis), http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/driving-factors-among-student.pdf
- International Journal of Business Science & Applied Management (IJBSAM) “Determinants of Customer Continuance Intention of Online Shopping”, Vol. 6, Issue 1, 2011, Authors (Talal Al-maghrabi, Charles Dennis, Abeer BinAli, Brunel University & Sue Vaux Halliday, University of Surrey), http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Determinants-of-Customer-Continuance-Intention-of-Online-Shopping.pdf
ACCEPTED AND PRESENTED CONFERENCE PAPERS
- British Academy of Management 2012 (BAM 2012) 11-13 September 2012, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK, “Modelling the Impact of Perceived Product Evaluation on the Online Retailers” (Dr. Raed Algarabat, Dr. Talal Almaghrabi, Prof. Charles Dennis), http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/3d-modellingbam2012.pdf
- 1st Annual Arab Media Forum in London, 29 October 2011, at London’s Brunei Gallery Lecture Theatre, at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), UK, “From word-of-mouth to word-of-mouse: the effect of social influence on continuance intention”, Presented as workshop.
- 3rd International Colloquium on Place Management, Marketing and Nation Branding, 8th and 9th September 2011, at Lincoln Business School, the University of Lincoln, Lincoln, UK, “Can the Spiritual Journey to Makkah Re-Promote the Greatest Civilizations The World has Ever Known”, (Talal Al-maghrabi and Charles Dennis, University of Lincoln.
- British Academy of Management 2011 (BAM 2011) 13-15 September 2011, Aston Business School, Birmingham, “Antecedents of e-loyalty: the case of airlines in Saudi Arabia”, Authors (Talal Al-maghrabi and Abeer BinAli, Brunel University; Charles Dennis, University of Lincoln, Sue V. Halliday, University of Hertfordshire), http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/bam-2011-antecedents-of-e-loyalty-the-case-of-airlines-in-saudi-arabia.pdf
- The Academy of Marketing (AM 2011) 5-7 July 2011 University of Liverpool Management School, “Determinants of Continuance Intention (e-loyalty) for Online Flight Booking – The Case of Saudi Arabia”, Authors (Talal Al-maghrabi, Abdullah Alghamdi and Saleh Bukari, Brunel University; Charles Dennis, University of Lincoln), http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Academy-of-Marketing2011.pdf
- European and Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems 2010 (EMCIS10), 12-13/4/2010 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate. “Adapting TAM and ECT: Continuance Intention of e-Shopping in Saudi Arabia”, http://www.marcomacademy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/ADAPTING-TAM-AND-ECT-CONTINUANCE-INTENTION-OF-E-SHOPPING-IN-SAUDI-ARABIA.pdf
- British Academy of Management 2009 (BAM 2009) 15/9/2009 Brighton, UK. “The Factors Driving Online Shopping in Saudi Arabia: Gender Differences and Behaviour”, Version 3.
- European and Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems 2009 (EMCIS09), 13-14/7/2009 Izmer, Turkey. “The Factors Driving Online Shopping in Saudi Arabia: Gender Differences and Behaviour”, Version 2.
- 4th Saudi International Conference 2010 (SIC2010) 30-31/7/2010 Manchester University, UK. “The Factors Driving Continuance Intention (e-loyalty) of e-Shopping for Flight Booking in Saudi Arabia”.
- 3rd Saudi International Conference 2009 (SIC2009) 5-6/6/2009 Surrey University, UK. “The Factors Driving Online Shopping in Saudi Arabia: Gender Differences and Behaviour”, Version 1.
REVIEWER (REFEREE) CONFERENCE AND JOURNAL
- Editor-in-Chief for International Journal of Marketing and Management Academy (IJMMA) ijmma.org.uk
- International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management (IJRDM) 2011-2012, 2013
- British Academy of management (BAM) 2011, 2012
- International Journal of Business Science & Applied Management (IJBSAM) 2010-2011
- Telecommunications Policy 2010
- European and Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems (EMCIS) 2010
- British Academy of management (BAM) 2009
- European and Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems (EMCIS) 2009
ACADEMIC AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Director of Career Center at the College of Business Administration (CBA)
From 2004 –2005
Precise student observation and analysis of his/her abilities, capacities and talents.
Build strong network with prestigious employers and corporations with hiring needs.
Working closely in many projects and initiatives with King Abdulaziz University, Unilever, P&G, Saudi ARAMCO, Saudi Airlines, USA Consulate, British Consulate, and French Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Selecting students as potential job candidates based on their job match.
Professional assistance to students in writing their resume in a format that perfectly matches the job opening and the employer specific needs.
Training students for interview skills and job test.
Connecting students to employer and arranging for job interviews.
Conduct an annual employment fair, on-campus semester recruitment fair, major fair.
Proposed and Introduced the CBA Alumni Association.
Small business development & capital finder.
- Part-Time Lecturer at Brunel University, UK
(Teaching Assistant and Seminar Leader) for the following modules:
Management of Retailing.
e-Retailing and CRM.
- Lecturer at the College of Business Administration CBA in Jeddah
Mar 2002 – Aug 2005
Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Lecturer at the Arab Open University in Jeddah (under the supervision of Open University in the Arab World) as part time
2004 – 2005
Course Title: Management
- Vice President of the Executive Committee for Startup Saudi Arabia Forum, Jeddah 4-6 Nov 2017, Ritz Carlton.
- Director of Startup Saudi Arabia Forum, Jeddah 4-6 Nov 2017, Ritz Carlton.
- Consultant at Muslim World League Office London, UK from April 2017 – Now.
- Leading a project for Sport Digital Publication targeting the Arab World, based in Saudi Arabia.
- Founder of Footy-Digital and Footy (Sport Marketing and Consultancy), UK from Feb 2015 – Now
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), London, April 2015 – Now
- Co-Founder and Member of the Board of Trustees of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Prize for the Saudi Sponsored Students in UK, Dec 2014 – 2016
- Director of the Judging Committee for the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Prize for the Saudi Sponsored Students in UK, Dec 2014 – 2016
- Co-Founder and Consultant for Inter-Face Magazine (Part of Saudi Cultural Bureau UK) from Jan 2015 – 2016
- Founder of the Saudi British Marketing and Management Association SBMMA, Aug 2012, Now
- CEO and Founder of Marketing and Communication Academy (MarCom Academy), UK, Aug 2012, Now
- Research, Marketing Consultation, Academic Journal, Conferences, and Training
- Director and Founder of International Training and Development Academy, ITDA (Business & Educational Transformation Experts), UK
- Research, Consultation and Training
- 2007 – Now
- Independent Consultant for Sacha Orloff Consulting Group in the UK and the GCC
- Representative and Partner of ORCA Food Waste Management Solutions in Middle East
- Representative and Partner with MGC Sports and REFA Football Academy in Middle East
- Partner and Manager of Catalyst, the leading European Sport Statistical Analysis, in the Middle East, Aug 2013 – 2016
- Co-Founder and Consultant for the Editor-in-Chief in The Interface Magazine, at the Saudi Cultural Bureau, Lonodn, UK April 2015 – 2016
- Event Manager for the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Summer Program in Silicon Valley, USA for Umm Alqura University, Jan 2015 – 2016
- Event Manager for the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Summer Program in UK for Umm Alqura University, Jan 2013 – Aug 2013
- King Fahad Academy, London UK as part time
- Sep 2005 – Nov 2009
- Planning and Development Dept.
- Strategy Developer
- PR Assistant
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Marketing Division – Advertising and Promotion Programs (Loyalty Programs)
- Title – Head of Marketing, Promotion and System Support Analysis in ALFURSAN dept (FFP).
- From Jun. 2002 – Aug 2005
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Technical Division – Maintenance Planning and Control
- Title –Marketing Planner and Developer Specialist
- 1992 – Jan 2002
Associate of the Higher Education Academy (AHEA)
Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
Brunel University, London, UK
Sep 2010 – June 2011
PhD (Marketing and e-commerce)
Brunel University, London, UK
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, USA
Major: * Marketing.
Management Information System
MIS GPA 4.0, Marketing GPA 3.33, Overall GPA 3.491
Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics
Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO, USA
Major: * Aircraft Maintenance Management
Overall GPA 3.585
Associate of Applied Science in Aviation Technology
HallMark Institute of Technology, San Antonio, Texas, USA
Major: * Aviation Technology
Overall GPA 4.00
Airframe and Power-plant License from FAA
HallMark Institute of Technology, San Antonio, Texas, USA
Overall GPA 3.950
High School Science
King Fahad High School, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Overall GPA 4.528 or 92 %
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP AND ADDITIONAL WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Participated, by invitation, in a high-level roundtable discussion on “Risk and vulnerability in the global food system and implications for Saudi Arabia” at Chatham House in London on Monday 29th April 2013, with United Nation, International Banks, regional banks, private sector actors and government policy leads and GCC policy experts.
- Certified Trainer from King Abdulaziz Center for Dialog
- Chartered Marketer by Chartered Institute of Marketing 2012.
- Founder and Head of the Saudi Science Association in UK
- Member of the Science Committee of the Saudi International Conference in UK
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM)
- Associate of the Higher Education Academy (AHEA)
- Member of Academy of Marketing (MAM)
- Member of British Academy of Management (BAM)
- Member of International Training and Development Academy (ITDA)
- Member of American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Member of Marketing Group at Brunel University (CREAM)
- Member in the MBA Program executive committee in the College of Business Admin., CBA.
- Member of the Marketing Communication Committee in Saudia Airlines, 2004.
- Member in the CRM committee in Saudia Airlines.
- Member in the Researches and studies committee for the service and sales conference, 2004 in Saudia Airlines.
- Member in the Special Needs committee, 2004 in Saudia Airlines.
- Member in the Sales conference committee, 2004 in Saudia Airlines.
- Member of the Trustees Board of the Youth Business Club at the College of Business Administration, CBA, Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- Provided a training (improving communication and dialog skills – London 9/12/2012) by King Abdulaziz Center for Dialog.
- Strategic Leadership, 6 July 2012
- Turning Ideas into Entrepreneurial Opportunities, 30 June 2012, UK
- Knowledge Economy and Patents Forum, 9 June, 2012, UK
- Enterprise School (building and Implementing Business Model), Brunel University, academic session 2010-2011, UK
- Business Model Generation, 3 December 2011, UK
- Personal Effective Management by LMI, London 31 March 2012.
- Teamwork and Leadership Development, by Quality Side Training, UK, 31st July 2010.
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills, by Quality Side Training, UK, 29th July 2010.
- Leadership through Effective Personal Productivity, by Leadership Management International, 18th March 2009.
- Gartner CRM Conference, London UK, 2005
- Jeddah Economic Forum “Capacity Building”, Saudi Arabia, 2005
- IATA Conference in “Building on that Competitive Edge Called Loyalty”, Geneva, 2004.
- Ad vista Conference, Jeddah 2004
- Successful Marketing in the Technology Age, Riyadh 2004
- Developing Successful Brand Strategies in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah 2003
- Certificate in “Competencies Development Program”, 2004, CBA, Jeddah.
- Certificate in Digital Marketing Age, Institute of International Research (IIR), Dubai 2004
- Certificate in Loyalty Programs, Jeddah 2003
- Certificate in Customer Relationship Management CRM, Jeddah 2003
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Winner of the UK Entrepreneur Alumni Awards 2017 presented 1st March 2017 by the UK Embassy in Saudi Arabia.
- Finalist in the UK Ambassador Education Alumni Awards for Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia 2017
- Prestigious award by Emerald Literati Network, 2012 Award for Excellence, Highly Commended Award Winner as one of the most impressive pieces of work the team has seen throughout 2011, was for the paper “What drives consumers’ continuance intention to e-shopping?: Conceptual framework and managerial implications in the case of Saudi Arabia”, published in International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management.
- An award for high achievement and accomplishment by Minister of Higher Education and Saudi Cultural Bureau in London, 27/7/2010, Excel London.
- Certificate of appreciation from HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Nawaf, Ambassador of Saudi Arabia in UK, for organizing the Anti-Violence Conference and Saudi Exhibition in London, UK 2010 and 2006 respectively.
- PhD Conference Prize for paper that has the potential for publication ‘PhD Doctoral Symposium 2008’ – “Understanding the Driving Factors that Influence Continuance Online Shopping The Case of Saudi Arabia – Paper 65”, Brunel Business School, Brunel University, UK
- The Honor Society For International Scholars Phi Beta Delta – 2000, USA.
- Magna Cum Laude, 1996, USA.
- Highest GPA Certificate, 1993.
- Outstanding Attendance Certificate 1993, USA.
- Professional Aviation Maintenance Association Award – FAA, 1993, USA.
- Honor Roll, 1984-1993.
- Many thanks and appreciation letters for specific tasks.
DELIVERED TRAINING PROGRAMS
Provided a training (Improving Communication and Dialog Skills – London 9/12/2012) by King Abdulaziz Center for Dialog.
Segmentation and Targeting, Positioning
Marketing Strategy, Planning & Implementation
Enhancing the Learning and Teaching Experience in Higher Education
Your Road to PhD
Getting ready to Publish
Effective Communication Skills
Interpersonal Skills for Managers
CV writing and career development
Organized the Saudi exhibition “Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Humanity” at Brunel University during the King visits to London Oct 25-26, 2007.
Organized the Saudi exhibition during the One World Week at Brunel University.
Founder and President of the Saudi Students Society at Brunel University, London, UK.
Founder of the “Miles for Smiles” program in Saudi Arabian Airlines.
Founder and President of the Friendship of the society committee in the College of Business Administration.
Volunteer and member of the Disable Children Association, Jeddah.
Member of the Prisoners and their Families Committee in Jeddah
Head of the Saudi Students’ committee to help the Bosnian and Albanian refugees in Kent State, Ohio, USA.
Developed few business plans for small firms.
- Wrote some articles, which related to marketing.
- Ettihad Airlines and the Sport Sponsorship in Saudi Arabia.
- Branding and Marketing Saudi Arabia as Scientific and Research Destination (Ahlan Wasahlan onboard Flight Magazine, Saudi Airlines, Nov Issue 2011)
- Are we ready for E-commerce.
- Price! No, product
- 10 Traits for success.
Available upon request